RAY (adopted)

Ray, new babycatface little dreamer for adoption, most freckled ever.

Ray, la nueva pequeñita soñadora para adopción, más pecosa que he hecho.



Ray is curious but extremely shy, she loves playing table games and going to the countryside with her animal friends.
She is sweet and have a soft sweet voice, which you have to listen quietly to enjoy her wonderful tales and stories.
When grown up she wants to travel around the world by balloon.

You can see more pics of Ray here.

Ray es curiosa pero muy tímida, le encanta jugar a juegos de mesa o ir al campo con sus amigos animales.
Es dulce y tiene una dulce y suave voz, que tienes que escuchar en silencio para disfrutar de sus maravillosos cuentos e historias.
Cuando crezca le encantaría viajar alrededor del mundo en globo.

Puedes ver más fotos de Snow aquí.


Ray

Ray

Untitled

Ray

Ray

Ray

Ray and Tachín

Original doll was a Bling Bling Party Fur, RBL+ mold

3 comentarios:

  1. Can I have your send me to dolls to review on my YouTube channel all my fans would love your style 💖

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Can I have your send me to dolls to review on my YouTube channel all my fans would love your style 💖

    ResponderEliminar

 

CONTACTO

babycatfacedollies@gmail.com